Sorghum bread and eradication of deadly diseases - Home Remedies - Medical Billing & Coding Course, Languages & Translation

Home Remedies - Medical Billing & Coding Course,  Languages & Translation

Tested Home Remedies book, Medical Billing & Coding Course, Technical Courses with certfication, French, German, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish languages course and legal translation and interpretation, unique books, mazes and crosswords book for kids

Friday, September 2, 2022

Sorghum bread and eradication of deadly diseases

Cure for Deadly Diseases

A gentleman started telling his experience that I started feeling sick. The body parts were weak and brittle. Nerves were stretched, weakness prevailed in the heart. At times, there was darkness and dizziness in front of the eyes. The condition was always restless and unsettled. I also used light medicine.

Temporarily, the health was fine, apparently, there was no disease, and the condition was like that of patients. Slowly my breath started gasped. If I climbed even a few steps, my breathing would become rapid and irregular. This situation was more worrying for me. My home was made up in such a way that climbing the stairs was my compulsion, now I either leave the house or make some arrangement for it.

Since it was a printing business, sometimes I would lift something heavy and it would become impossible for me to lift it and my heart rate would be very high. The face was red, the veins of the hands and feet were swollen. It often happened that the hands and feet began to feel numb and did not recover for a long time. Loving children and playing with them at home was my interesting pastime, now for some days I didn't even want to play because even this little movement would make me forget to breathe and my body would break down. Anger became so much in my nature that sometimes I started to feel ashamed of myself, irritability and anxiety increased, I was ready to fight to the death over anything and many friends were disappointed and angry with this attitude of mine. Heard about tension, depression but never tried it, when I was exposed to it, I became very worried. A friend advised me to take a test. After the test, it was found that cholesterol, uric acid and triglycerides are very high. If such a situation has happened, one may have a heart attack or brain hemorrhage or stroke. Now the doctors prescribed more expensive tests and expensive medicines. Meanwhile, When the honest friend of the market heard about my illness and tests, he said, "I used more expensive tests and expensive medicines than you, but it didn't work, my dear." Time was spent lining up laboratories and doctors. Then someone told me to eat Sorghum bread all day i.e. instead of wheat bread with curry anything you like to eat. Eat Sorghum bread only. I ate Sorghum bread 3 times a day for two months and became completely healthy.

 An old woman said that “Son” Sorghum bread was tried for typhoid, chronic fever, joint pain, and strength of body, and then indicated that it was best for the hidden ailments of women. A few words from the old lady comforted me and my satisfaction increased, brought home and started eating regular Sorghum bread.  I ate bread for a month, but after a few days, my health started to change. Hope for life was born and I felt that I was on a journey to wellness. I thought to do the test then,

Earlier Cholesterol was 295                       now 167

Previously TRIGLYCERIDE 438              now 173

First Uric Acid 10                                         now 5

 

Similarly, there was improvement in other tests as well. I kept using more. With further use came strength, power and new life to me. I still use it sometimes. My heart wants to make this diet a routine of life. For sugar high blood pressure and indigestion:

Take equal weight of Sorghum flour, Pearl Millet, Maize and Chickpeas and use as bread and other excellent dishes.

Diabetes, high blood pressure, joint pain, body weakness, nervous spasms, indigestion, acidity and sour belching, body enlargement and bloating are completely eliminated. You must also try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt, please let me know